20th Annual Workshop on Recent Developments in Electronic Structure Methods
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign • June 18–20, 2008
Materials Research Laboratory and Engineering Sciences Building, 104 S. Goodwin Avenue, Urbana Illinois
8/10/2009 The videos are back online, and in Flash format.
6/26/2008 The group photo is now available. Nearly all the talk slides are available below. The videos will be completed in a few weeks, and will also be linked below.
6/19/2008 Congratulations to winners of the Poster Presentation Competition:
- “Best Student Poster–Day 1”: Frank Petruzielo, Cornell University
- “Best Student Poster–Day 2”: Andrei Malashevich, Rutgers University
- “People’s Choice” Award: Hyoungki Park, The Ohio State University
- “Honorable Mention”: Hanghui Chen, Yale University
This workshop series brings together participants in electronic structure theory from around the world, in particular from the US. The presentations describe new methods for computing previously inaccessible properties, breakthroughs in computational efficiency and accuracy, and novel applications of these approaches to the study of molecules, liquids, and solids.
The program will consist of invited oral presentations and contributed posters describing new methods for computing previously inaccessible properties, breakthroughs in computational efficiency and accuracy, and novel applications of these approaches to the study of molecules, liquids, and solids.
21 rows; Last updated Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at 02:57:55 AM
This year's workshop is supported by the National Science Foundation and these organizations at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign:
- Materials Computation Center
- Institute for Condensed Matter Theory
- Frederick M. Seitz Materials Research Laboratory
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications
These webpages will be updated frequently in the upcoming weeks. If you have questions, please send email to email@example.com.
Updated Saturday, 31-Dec-2011 21:04:19 CST