Workshop on Recent Developments in Electronic Structure
- Index of invited speakers and poster presenters from all years
The Annual Workshop on Recent Developments in Electronic Structure Methods workshop brings together active participants in electronic structure theory from universities, colleges, institutes and laboratories around the world.
The invited presentations and contributed posters describe new methods for computing previously inaccessible properties, breakthroughs in computational efficiency and accuracy, and novel applications of these approaches to the study of molecules, liquids, and solids. This conference represents a valuable opportunity for students, postdocs, and senior researchers alike to explain their ideas and learn from each other.
This workshop was started by David M. Ceperley and Richard M. Martin (Physics, University of Illinois) in 1989. Since then, this workshop has been hosted by more than a dozen universities and institutions.
Each year, the workshop is funded by both local organizations and by the National Science Foundation "Materials World Network: The Materials Computation Center Outreach Effort" Award #1107472.
- The 34rd Workshop on Recent Developments in Electronic Structure will be held at University of California, Merced. The dates are set for Tuesday - Friday, June 13-16, 2023. The workshop website is at https://physics.ucmerced.edu/electronic-structure-workshop
- ES22, Columbia University, Wednesday, June 1 to Friday, June 3, 2022 · A hybrid workshop with in-person and virtual activities
- ES21, Flatiron Institute, Monday - Thursday, July 12-15, 2021 · 2021 Program.pdf
- ES20 University of California Merced Tuesday - Friday, June 2-5, 2020
- ES19 University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Sunday, May 19, 2019 - Wednesday, May 22, 2019.
- ES18 University of Pennsylvania Sunday, June 10, 2018 - Thursday, June 14, 2018, concurrent with Penn Conference in Theoretical Chemistry (PCTC) '18
- ES17, Princeton University
- ES16, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque
- ES15, University of Washington, Seattle · Program
- ES14, University of North Texas in Denton, TX
- ES13, College of William and Mary · Summary
- ES12, Wake Forest University
- ES11, University of Pennsylvania
- ES10, University of Texas, Austin
- ES09, University of California Davis
- ES08, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- ES07, North Carolina State University
- ES06, The Ohio State University
- ES05, Cornell University
- ES04, Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey · Overview, Program, Schedule
- ES03, University of Minnesota
- ES02, University of California at Berkeley
- ES01, Princeton University
- ES00, Georgia Tech · Overview, Program, Schedule, Speakers and Posters
- ES99, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- ES98, University of Pennsylvania
- ES97, Cornell University
- ES96, University of Minnesota
- ES95, St. Mary's College of Maryland
- ES94, UC Santa Barbara
- ES93, Penn State University
- ES92, North Carolina State University
- ES91, Cornell University
- ES90, Ohio State University
- ES89, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the workshop series, the Materials Computation Center compiled an index of invited speakers and poster presenters.